Motorbike: The dream of a young adventurer As lightning runs gracefully on the street, driven by an elegant young man with muscular, the back behind him a soft hair flying like a sailor traveling with the wind. The dream of many and many, but a dream fraught with horror and boundless danger. These are tips for those who love motorcycles. A motorcycle is a great way to travel, and it moves faster than a car because of its small size. It is faster than the car and more maneuverable, so the police use it during its work, especially when chasing violators and criminals. The smoothness of the motorcycle and the agility of its movement fascinates young people in particular, and it has a special audience of men and women who do not believe in the description of "young people." Harley-Davidson is one of the largest motorcycle enthusiasts in the world. The members of this association contributed to the spread of motorcycle culture and clothing, which became a lifestyle similar to equestrianism in the Middle Ages. But what motorcycle enthusiasts do not say is the risk to a biker, and the consumerreports consumer protection website offers tips that can protect a motorcycle user.
1. Do not purchase a motorcycle that exceeds your physical and mental abilities. This relates to the sizes and weights of some bikes, as well as the capabilities of their engines. It is recommended that you ride the bike before you buy it and note the reach of the hand to the handles and steering wheel, and the ability of the feet and legs to access the brakes and passengers, and the ground must be very close to the feet to support the bike when standing.
2. Choose the modern ABS non-closed brakes. It provides a stop-over capability that reduces the risk of accidents by 37%.
3. Improve your ability to drive a motorcycle at any institution that provides safe motorcycle training (MSF). Courses offered by these institutions teach the driver the ability to maneuver in emergencies, which greatly reduces the risk of fatal accidents. In any event, the rate of fatal accidents on motorcycles is always up to 50% more than in motor accidents.
4. Use a protective helmet, it reduces the risk of fatal injury in accidents by 40 percent. The best helmets of course are those that cover the face, head and lining with special brushes that protect the face during hiccups and rolling on the asphalt.
5. Wear special clothing and equipment for cycling. Wearing shorts, jeans, t-shirts and sandals is a sure recipe for death and injury. Although the prices for cycling clothing are a bit expensive, they are elegant and attractive in every case and provide adequate ventilation and heating for the passenger, and are safer when accidents occur. 6. Always be in the position of guns when facing a car or a car trying to pass. Specialized studies have shown that 60% of motor vehicle crashes result from a fault of the driver. Therefore the biker must keep a constant wary of the cars around him. 7. Beware of bad weather! Rain, cold, snow and high winds are the enemies of a motorcycle, and they are often deadly enemies. In fact, the motorcycle market is falling in winter, rain, snow and wind, and prices are falling significantly. The most dangerous times of rain and snow are after the descent of the first drops where the streets are slippery like soap. Author : (STUNT MANIA)