In this episode of Something's Burning, Bert Kreischer meets up with fellow New York comedians, Ari Shaffir and Sean Patton to make Sean's Uncle Terry's famous jambalaya. Sean also stopped by to promote his new podcast on ATC '5 Words'! We'll see if Bert f@#$s this one up. You can find the links to everything below.
More from All Things Comedy!
Listen to Bertcast Podcast!
Seafood Jambalaya and Hurricanes
4 oz light rum
4 oz dark rum
2 oz fresh lime juice
2 oz orange juice
1 oz passion fruit juice
1 oz simple syrup
2 tablespoons grenadine
1.5 teaspoons salt
2.4 teaspoons granulated garlic
2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
2 teaspoons dried thyme
1. Heat oil to hot in a large pot to hot, add 3 cups onions, 2 cups bell peppers, and 2 cups chopped celery and the seasoning below.
2. Cook and slice the hot sausage
3. Add hot and smoked sausages and chicken and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add 3.2 cups crushed tomatoes and 1-quart chicken stock and bring to a boil.
5. Add 3.2 cups rice and raw cleaned shrimp, cover and simmer and let stand until rice is cooked.